This blog is about entertainment, science, technology and lots more

Recent Posts

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 20 July 2018

I will survive

I WILL SURVIVE

Life...
Life...
Life...
Life with no help, Life with no place to call out for, Life with anguish with no place to quench.
Sometimes you wish to end it all, sometimes you wish in a blink of an eye its all gone, sometimes you feel your prayers are not heard.
The pain consumes you, you can't reason, you can't act normal, it feels like its a curse, you look for someone to blame, your folks?? Satan?? Even God...
It happens and it feels like why me??
What did I do to deserve this??
I tried... I prayed... Why?? Why?? Why??
Is this world all there is??
How is he better than me to deserve a luxurious life...
My life is going from bad to worse...
I'm working hard from dusk till dawn.. The reward is too Little to be counted..
They say you hear our prayers maybe they are wrong..
So many vanity...
Anxieties Everywhere
Anxieties about money
Anxieties about family
Anxieties about danger
Exhales...

Happiness has been described, not as a destination or a goal, but as a journey

Yes! Yes!!
It might be really hard...

But Its a prerequisite for greatness

Exercise patient
Find love

A highly respected book of wisdom  States
"Love is patient and kind.
It bears all things, hope all  things, endures all things. Love never fails."

Do what you love...
Keep going...
Keep on striving....
Most importantly Pray...

And you will survive

Have a blessed day
 ✌DALE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot